Table of Contents
April 2022 is a great month for celebrating your pet with holidays like National Pet Parents Day, National Kids and Pets Day, National Adopt a Shelter Pet Day, National Pet Day, and National Hug Your Dog Day!
Although if you’re a pet owner, you know there’s not a day that goes by that you don’t celebrate your furry friend!
National Pet Day is April 11
April 11 marks National Pet Day and while National Pet Day is all about our four-legged family members, we wanted to take some time to recognize your hard work, the pet parents, and give you something that will make caring for your pet (and their messes) easy.
Our guide for clean carpets is made specifically for pet parents. This guide will show you preventative measures to stop pet messes in their tracks, explain what to do when a mess happens, and show you the best pet safe carpet cleaner methods to use after a mess (or messes) happen.
Don't have a pet? Maybe it is time
It’s amazing how much a pet can give you just by simply existing. According to the Centers for Disease Control, owning a pet can help reduce stress, help improve your health, and generally make you happier.
April 30 marks National Adopt a Shelter Pet Day raising awareness for the pets waiting for their own forever home. Undeniably, a pet will bring a lot of joy and unconditional love.
Preventing Pet Messes, the Guide
We all love our furry friends, but what is harder to love is the dirt and stains they can leave behind. Every pet parent knows their furry guy or girl can make a mess at any moment. Their unpredictability is one of the reasons we love them so much, right?
As one of the best cleaning services in the Tucson Greater Metro area, we have tips on dealing with all the messes your pets create.
Your Cleaning Guide for Pet Owners:
- Regular brushing will help keep shedding under control, plus pets like the attention.
- The number one method our pet lovers use to deal with pet hair in their homes is to vacuum. You could add a fur attachment to your vacuum too. Check this fur attachment out for Dyson Vacuums.
- Use rubber gloves to remove pet hair from your upholstery – this trick works better than lint rollers.
- Some pets like having the lint roller rubbed over their fur directly.
- Protect your furniture with covers.
- Invest in a catch-all litter mat so that the litter stays in one place.
- Get a UV Blacklight to spot urine mishaps.
- When addressing carpet stains, do not rub the stain into the carpet. Pat the carpet instead.
- Don’t use a carpet cleaner first or you may lock any stains in to the carpet permanently.
- React promptly when accidents happen with a call to Commercial Cleaning and Restoration.
- Getting the smell out of the rug is very important. treat your carpet with a bio-enzymatic cleaner.
- Use a large tray under the food bowls.
- Consider purchasing durable upholstery and rugs.
- Keep your pet’s nails trimmed to protect your upholstery.
- Bathe your pet at home and wipe off their paws each time they come inside.
- Contact us for deep cleaning any messes your furry friend may make on carpet or upholstery.
See Spot, See Spot Gone
Pet parents should also not underestimate the value of spot cleaning. We’ll be the first to tell you how beneficial cleaning the carpets in an entire room can be, but we’ll also be the first to admit not every pet mess on the carpet requires an entire room cleaning. It’s that exact insight that led our pet parent engineers to develop the Spot Out Remover. This pet-friendly carpet cleaner is also our best lightweight, everyday carpet cleaner for sudden messes in small spaces.
FREE STAIN REMOVER
& A BAG OF DOG TREATS
Receive a free bottle of Spot Out and a bag of puppy treats with your next cleaning appointment!
We Love your Pets!
Here at Commercial Cleaning and Restoration, we love your furry friends. Celebrate April Pet Appreciation month by spending extra quality time with your pet and give them a little pet treat.
Cleaning their mishaps on carpets and upholstery – Making it like new again! Give us a call if you need a professional deep cleaning.
Director of Stains and Odors East
Holly was born in Rio Rico, AZ in 2017. She now lives with her family of people, dogs, cats, birds, tortoises, rabbits and fish in Vail, AZ. She works very hard and takes her job seriously but enjoys her off-time swimming and working in the yard.
Director of Spots and Odors West
Bloodhound, born and raised in Tucson, 2018. Her middle name says it all: “Mayhem”. Loves toys, dish towels, sticks and anything she can steal so you will chase her; she knows she’s faster than you. She can sniff out any treats and puts her nose on everything and everyone she comes in contact with. Prefers to sleep on the sofa or bed and enjoys ear rubs. She is a sweet dog and loves her family and co-workers.
At Commercial Cleaning & Restoration, we want the best for you and your carpet and we will work to prove it to you.
We also clean area rugs and upholstery.