Table of Contents
The carpeting in your home may add warmth, texture and color to your rooms, but it can be ruined by a wine, coffee, crayon, or pet stain right in the middle of the floor. Fortunately, a professional carpet cleaner can fix that problem. Commercial Cleaning & Restoration uses professional grade-equipment and techniques to eliminate problem stains, and we can revitalize carpets and area rugs that suffer from the wear and tear of everyday living.
No matter how often you vacuum, all carpets need a deep to get rid of particles of dirt, dust, residues and allergens that normal vacuuming will not do. In addition, your carpet is a considerable investment, so you want to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
What a Carpet Cleaner Does
In general, a professional carpet cleaner will do a better job than a homeowner who devotes an entire afternoon to deep clean their carpets. Professional carpet cleaners have better equipment. We have truck-mounted pumps and vacuums for the process.
The typical visit begins with a visual inspection where the carpet cleaner will note stains and particularly dirty areas. Before they get down to the actual cleaning, they will give the carpet a thorough vacuuming. The carpet cleaner may pretreat some stains.
As a certified Carpet Inspector, we get lots of questions about different carpet cleaning techniques. Because of the results that hot water extraction (steam cleaning) provides, we preferred this process for carpet cleaning.
- Hot water extraction. This is often referred to as steam cleaning, although there is no steam involved. The carpet cleaner uses hot water at high pressure to penetrate into carpet fibers, breaking down the dirt and bacteria. Then a high-powered vacuum is used to suck out the water and the dirt.
Our trucks have a water softener system. Soft water means less soap on .
When you talk about professional carpet cleaners, it is important to know that they are highly trained and well equipped with the latest technology. They make use of eco-friendly solutions to clean the carpet which is completely safe for both humans and pets.
FREE STAIN REMOVER
Receive a free bottle of Spot Out with your next cleaning appointment!
- We start with a pre- vacuum. Pre-vacuuming is a critical step to healthy carpet cleaning. We work to remove as much of the dry, ground-in dirt as possible BEFORE we add water.
- Pre-spotting treatment: All the carpeting is pre-treated with a solution that starts to break down the soil. Stubborn stains will be treated heavier and if that doesn’t do the trick that is when the arsenal comes out for specialty treatments. For example: red wine, wax, pet stains, coffee, and other types of stains.
- Agitation: We loosen the soils and grime in your carpet with agitation. This is the best way to prepare your carpets for complete soil removal.
- Move Your Furniture: Upon request, we will move things that one person can safely move. When furniture is moved back, they are set on foam blocks or tabs until the carpet is completely dry.
- Hot Water Rinse: This breaks up and loosens soil, sand, grit and grime. We use hot water extraction for best results. It’s the only cleaning method recommended by Shaw, Mohawk, and other carpet manufacturers to deep clean carpeting.
- Scotchgard is Applied: This is highly recommended and will be done upon request.
- Carpet Grooming: This process separates the carpet fibers, spreads the Scotchgard Protector evenly and promotes faster drying times.3
Why Commercial Cleaning & Restoration
Carpet Cleaning companies are everywhere you look but finding the best carpet cleaning company is a whole different story. We know that you have a lot of choices when it comes to cleaning the carpets, that is why Commercial Cleaning and Restoration goes the extra mile for our customers.
There are a lot of cleaners who will offer you same-day service, certified technicians, professional service, and safe detergents – but who you trust in your home is about so much more than that.
Give us a call today and your search for the best carpet cleaners in Tucson will be over.
At Commercial Cleaning & Restoration, we want the best for you and your carpet and we will work to prove it to you.
We also clean area rugs and upholstery.
Carpet • Tile • Area Rugs • Upholstered Furniture
If you are interested in having your flooring and upholstery professionally cleaned, schedule an appointment at (520) 297-4736 for your home today!